Falso Loko Recipe
By: The Drunk University
Every since the "real" Four Loko's were banned the college party scene hasn't been the same. Before, you could pound a couple Four Loko's and you just wanted to kiss, fuck or fight everyone! Well now you can have the glory days back because we have the details for you to make your own Four Loko drink called Falso Loko.
- Half a 40 (20 ounces Malt Liquor)
- 4 ounces Vodka (80-proof)
- 1 Berocca tablet with caffeine
- 3 tablespoons Koolaid Mix
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- A Large Jar (Around 1 Quart in Size)
- Place one Berocca tablet into the jar.
- Add 4 ounces (8 tablespoons) of 80-proof vodka.
- Add a small amount of your 40 (around 5 ounces).
- Add 3 tablespoons of Koolaide drink mix and 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Stir until the sugar is disolved
- Add the rest of your half 40 (around 15 ounces).
What made Four Loko give everyone that little extra loco feeling was the mix of alcohol with caffeine, guarana and taurine. After the government banned the drink the new version of Four Loko was missing all three of those ingredients. When making Falso Loco what gives the drink the nice extra kick is the Berocca tablet.
Berocca is an effervescent tablet that supports "mental sharpness" and "physical energy." It does this by being packed with caffeine, guarana, phenylalanine and vitamins! Just make sure you get the right tablet, the version loaded with 280mg of caffeine, and you're ready for a very loco night. If you're looking for the quick and easy way out buy the decaffeinated version of Four Loko and add one Berocca tablet to it.
This drink will fuck you up hard! Loaded with caffeine and all the other types crazy mysterious ingredients you won't know what hit you. You might think "Challenge Accepted" but just know we warned you first. This drink will keep you amped all night and at the point where you normally would pass out, you won't. So have a fun night partying and let's see if we start all hearing all about those Falso Loko parties soon. Falso Loko Jungle Juice anyone? Fuck yeah!