One of the most creative and fun way to "drink" at your next party is to make Jello Shots. This way of getting drunk lets everyone gather around together to gulp one down. It sure is a fun way to get drunk and making Jello Shots is no harder than making regular Jello because all you have to do is add some alcohol!
- 3 Packages of Jello
- 3 1/3 cups of Water
- 2 1/2 cups of alcohol us can use Vodka, Rum, Tequila, Everclear, ect.
- Little Cups
- Boil the water and remove it from heat.
- Slowly stir in the Jello until it is fully dissolved.
- Stir in your alcohol of choice.
- Pour into individual shot-size cups.
- Freeze for approximately 3 hrs.