By: The Rulemaster
Kings Dice is a popular drinking game perfect for parties or small gatherings. While there are many variations of the game, the classic reigns true, offering the perfect mix of fun and challenge.
What You Need
- Deck of standard playing cards
- Minimum of two players
- A cup
- Alcohol of your choice
Gather everyone around a table. Begin by placing an empty cup in the center of the playing area. Have one person shuffle the deck of cards and spread them around the cup, face down.
Players take turn choosing one card from the pile in the center of the playing area. The player then looks at the card and performs the task assigned to that particular number. These rules include the following:
- Ace – Begin drinking, followed by the person to your right. Go around the table until you’ve reached the last person
- 2 – Point at two people and tell them to drink.
- 3 – You take 3 drinks.
- 4 – Tell two people to drink and give two drinks to yourself.
- 5 – Fetch beers for everyone until someone draws a five.
- 6 – Put your thumb on the table. The last person to notice and put their thumb on the table drinks.
- 7 – Go around the table and say numbers, starting with one. The person who says seven must drink.
- 8 – Make up a rule and everyone must follow it until the end of the game.
- 9 – Say a word and then the person to the right of you must say a word that rhymes. The first person to screw up must drink.
- 10 – Choose a category and then the player to your right must come up with something in that category. The first person to screw up must drink.
- Jack – Only men drink.
- Queen – Only women drink.
- King – Add some of your alcohol to the center cup. The person who draws the fourth king drinks the content of the cup.